I'm the founder of ETM, a niche organisation passionate about delivering high impact learning to help organisations to rapidly improve performance.
We help people & organisations to learn, unlearn and relearn.
We love helping people to make sense of our fast changing and complex world, and, to play a small role in supporting and developing world class leaders for the future.
Success for me is all about delivering the best 'outcomes' possible, and providing 'value' (whatever that is deemed to be in the specific context), as soon as possible. This is done by ensuring we have an appropriate mindset (beliefs) and using suitable 'Fit for Purpose' approaches to delivery, which fit the environment and the characteristics of the work being done.
I am pragmatic about supporting organisations achieve the goal of 'Business Agility'.
I have many years (over 25 years+) of international business experience working in countries such UK, Ireland, Belgium, Hong Kong, USA and Australia. As a project manager I have successfully managed a multitude of different types of projects across many different countries, the largest being a complex upgrade of a US$2bn ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system across 17 countries in Europe.
Over the last 8 years I have worked hard on building a reputation as an exceptional course designer and workplace trainer/facilitator in project delivery practices, and, I'm a reasonably regular presenter at events & conferences.
Formal qualifications include:
- SAFe Practicing Consultant (SPC5)
- AgilePM Practitioner (DSDM)
- PMP Certified
- PSM 1 Certified (Professional Scrum Master)
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons)
- Qualified Management Accountant (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants)
- Diploma in Integrated Risk Management
- Diploma in Training & Assessment
As an Agendashift partner, Stephen is in the business of building wholehearted organisations.
Stephen shares in our mission is to help organisations grow in wholeheartedness – helping them become less at war with themselves, their obstacles, imbalances, and contradictions identified and owned, creating both value and meaning in the process.
Equipped with all the tools of a Agendashift partner, Stephen can serve you in a number of ways:
- Help you increase effective participation across and between strategy, development, and delivery
- Help you articulate the outcomes around which your operational, improvement, and transformational work should be aligned, a facilitated, participatory process
- Help your organisation embrace the language of outcomes, minimising lazy prescription and freeing people and teams to find innovative solutions to your most important challenges
- Help your organisation on its path to wholeheartedness, facilitating the formation, pursuit, and ongoing development of an effective transformation strategy