- March 2021: The the extensively revised and expanded 2nd edition of Agendashift was released on the 29th, available at Amazon UK (print, Kindle), Amazon US (print, Kindle), Waterstones (print) and imminently on major e-book platforms in ePub format also. More...
- May 2020: Right to Left is now available as an audiobook on Amazon, Audible, and iTunes, narrated by the author. Search “Right to Left Mike Burrows”. More...
The three books by Agendashift founder Mike Burrows:
- Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation (2nd edition March 2021, 1st edition 2018)
- Right to Left: The digital leader’s guide to Lean and Agile, (2019, audiobook 2020)
- Kanban from the Inside (2014)
Adapted from those:
- Recommended reading (Agendashift 2nd edition) – selected references from Agendashift
- Recommended reading (Right to Left) – selected references from Right to Left
- My kind of… – some informal definitions characteristic of Right to Left
- About Agendashift
- Agendashift as framework
- The workshops:
- The Agendashift blog (blog.agendashift.com)
- Agendashift communities on Slack and LinkedIn
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean, Agile, strategy, and change. Founder Mike Burrows came to prominence in the Lean-Agile community as the orginator of Kanban’s values model, out of which came his first book, Kanban from the Inside (2014). His more recent books Agendashift (2nd edition 2021) and Right to Left (2019, audiobook 2020) bring a resolutely needs-based and outcome-oriented perspective to change, transformation, and the Lean-Agile landscape as a whole, contributing meanwhile a number of popular tools, games, and other resources. He works as a consultant, facilitator, and trainer, and as a keynote speaker at events public and private around the world.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2021 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security, and usage policies