Welcome to the Agendashift™ Outside-in Strategy Readiness Assessment
Developed for the Agendashift Academy module Outside-in Strategy: positioned for success, this short assessment comprises 3 prompts for each of the 5 layers of Agendashift's outside-in strategy review:
- Customer– “What's happening when we’re reaching the right customers, meeting their strategic needs1”
- Organisation – “When we’re meeting those strategic needs, what kind of organisation are we?”
- Product- “Through what products and services are we meeting those strategic needs?”
- Platform– “When we’re that kind of organisation, meeting those strategic needs, delivering those products and services, what are the defining/critical capabilities that make it all possible?” – “When we’re achieving all of the above, what kind(s) of team(s) are we?”
1Strategic needs: Their needs, our strategy
Before you start: “Choose a scope and stick to it” – thoughtfully score each prompt for the same context all the way through, scoring for the combined capability of all who would participate in the strategy process
At the end, on the Review page: You have 6 stars to spend across 3-6 prompts, prioritising prompts for further discussion.
The template for this assessment is currently available only in English.
Like all the Agendashift assessment tools it can be used as the template for an organisational survey too; if you're an Agendashift partner, you'll find it on the templates dropdown.
Welcome to the Agendashift Outside-in Strategy Readiness global survey!
The assessment template for this survey was developed for the Agendashift Academy module Outside-in Strategy: Positioned for Success, part of the Academy's Leading with Outcomes curriculum. For the organisational scope of your choosing, you will be assessing its readiness to develop and pursue outside-in (customer-first) strategy.
- Over 5 short pages – 1 for each of 5 categories – you will be scoring a total of 15 prompts (3 per category) on a scale of 1-4
- “Choose a scope and stick to it” – thoughtfully score each prompt for the same context all the way through, scoring for the combined capability of all who will participate in the strategy process
- Then on a review page that brings all your scores together, you have 6 stars to spend across 3-6 prompts, identifying those prompts you think should be given further consideration
This survey’s privacy settings:
- You are kindly requested by your survey administrator to provide your name
- Email (required)
- Your name and email address may be added to Agendashift and Agendashift Academy mailing lists (we do this only for public surveys)
Your inputs will be visible only to yourself, your survey administrator, and (for support and broad statistical purposes only) to the site operator. Your survey administrator can release consolidated results only. For more information see privacy, security, and usage policies.
Sign up to participate
- Agendashift Academy
- About Agendashift
- Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation (2nd edition 2021)
- Right to Left: The digital leader’s guide to Lean and Agile (2019, audiobook 2020)
- Agendashift as framework
- The Agendashift blog (blog.agendashift.com)
- Agendashift communities on Slack and LinkedIn
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean, Agile, strategy, and change. Founder Mike Burrows came to prominence in the Lean-Agile community as the orginator of Kanban’s values model, out of which came his first book, Kanban from the Inside (2014). His more recent books Agendashift (2nd edition 2021) and Right to Left (2019, audiobook 2020) bring a resolutely needs-based and outcome-oriented perspective to change, transformation, and the Lean-Agile landscape as a whole, contributing meanwhile a number of popular tools, games, and other resources. He works as a consultant, facilitator, and trainer, and as a keynote speaker at events public and private around the world.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2022 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security, and usage policies