Agendashift™ free trial
For free, create your own Agendashift surveys for use with individuals or small groups. You'll have access to the 18-prompt "mini edition" assessment template, which is available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Spanish, Greek, and Swedish.
Some limitations apply:
- You won't have access to the full 43-prompt Agendashift delivery assessment template or its corresponding 'pathway' template
- Your surveys will be limited to a maximum of 10 participants each
- Your surveys will all be filed under a single 'Free trial' context that you won't be able to rename
These limitations are removed when you join the Agendashift partner programme. Additional membership benefits:
- Partners are licensed and onboarded to use our workshop materials material
- Partners may choose to have their profiles listed in the Agendashift partner directory
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean-Agile transformation. Founder Mike Burrows pioneered the values model for the Kanban Method that led to his definitive book, Kanban from the Inside. His new book Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation was published in May 2017.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2018 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security and usage policies