Agendashift™ free trial
For free, create your own Agendashift surveys for use with individuals or small groups. You'll have access to the 18-prompt "mini edition" assessment template, which is available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Spanish, Greek, and Swedish.
Some limitations apply:
- You won't have access to the full 42-prompt Agendashift delivery assessment template or its corresponding 'pathway' template
- Your surveys will be limited to a maximum of 10 participants each
- Your surveys will all be filed under a single 'Free trial' context that you won't be able to rename
Become an Agendashift™ partner to remove these limitations. Additional membership benefits include:
- Partners are licensed and onboarded to use our workshop materials
- Partners may choose to have their profiles listed in the Agendashift partner directory
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean, Agile, strategy, and change. Founder Mike Burrows came to prominence in the Lean-Agile community as the orginator of Kanban’s values model, out of which came his first book, Kanban from the Inside (2014). His more recent books Agendashift (2018) and Right to Left (2019) bring a resolutely needs-based and outcome-oriented perspective to change, transformation, and the Lean-Agile landscape as a whole, contributing meanwhile a number of popular tools, games, and other resources. He works as a consultant, facilitator, and trainer, and as a keynote speaker at events public and private around the world.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2020 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security, and usage policies