Agendashift on Slack
If you're interested in outcome-oriented change, continuous transformation, and Lean-Agile generally, here's the place to find like-minded people, have your questions answered, and engage in thoughtful discussion. If you're putting Agendashift into practice, it's where you'll find support.
A quick guide
Tip: If you're new to Slack, we recommend that you download the app on all your main devices. They give a much better experience than your web browser and you'll find it much easier to stay in touch.
When you join, take quick look around and then post something in the #introduce-yourself channel (NOT #general please) after you’ve got the feel of the place. These channels tend to be the most active:
- anything Agendashift-related and the launchpad for discussions elsewhere
- revisions to assessment prompts and other assessment/survey related discussion
- Agendashift transformation strategy workshops and workshop exercises/facilitation in general
- general discussion on coaching
- related to Clean Language (on its own, as featured in the Agendashift book, and used in our workshops)
- Featureban, the Kanban simulation game
- Changeban, a Lean Startup-inspired derivative of Featureban
- the method
- the framework
- mainly for link sharing
- #member-blog-posts NEW!
- sharing the posts of members of this Slack (find our blog here)
- Lean-style Strategy Deployment etc (a very good fit with Agendashift)
- vacancies, availabilities, etc
- Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation – the 2018 book
- Right to Left – the new new book, slated for 2019
- #systhink-complexity NEW!
- Systems Thinking, Complexity, and the Learning Organisation
- coordinating Lean Coffee events for the Agendashift community
- #bookclub NEW!
- Online book study group
Agendashift partners have a private channel also.
Joining the Agendashift Slack
Already a member? Go to agendashift.slack.com
Need an invite? Request yours here:
I understand that I will be joining the Agendashift mailing list also
- About Agendashift
- The book: Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation
- Agendashift on LinkedIn – our LinkedIn group
- Resources – Agendashift-related tools and materials for you to use, many of them described in the book
- Recommended reading – books and other references extracted from the “behind the scenes” sections of each chapter
- Agendashift transformation strategy workshops – Core, Applied, and Advanced
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean-Agile transformation. Founder Mike Burrows pioneered the values model for the Kanban Method that led to his definitive book, Kanban from the Inside. His new book Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation was published in April 2018.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2019 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security and usage policies