Agendashift on Slack
If you're interested in outcome-oriented change, continuous transformation, and Lean-Agile generally, here's the place to find like-minded people, have your questions answered, and engage in thoughtful discussion. If you're putting Agendashift into practice, it's where you'll find support.
A quick guide
Tip: If you're new to Slack, we highly recommend that you download the app on all your main devices. It gives a much better experience than your web browser and you'll find it much easier to stay in touch.
When you join, take quick look around and then post something in the #introduce-yourself channel (NOT #general please) after you’ve got the feel of the place.
More Agendashift-specific channels:
- anything Agendashift-related and the launchpad for discussions elsewhere
- Strategy, Complexity, and Systems Thinking
- revisions to assessment prompts and other assessment/survey related discussion
- related to Clean Language (on its own, as featured in the Agendashift book, and used in our workshops)
- Agendashift workshops in particular and workshop exercises/facilitation in general
More general channels:
- mainly for link sharing
- sharing the posts of members of this Slack (find our blog here)
- One of our most active channels
- vacancies, availabilities, etc
- the Kanban simulation game Featureban and its Lean Startup-inspired variant, Changeban
Joining the Agendashift Slack
Already a member? Go to agendashift.slack.com
Need an invite? Request yours here:
I understand that I will be joining the Agendashift mailing list also
- About Agendashift
- Leading with Outcomes from the Agendashift Academy (academy.agendashift.com):
- Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation (2nd edition 2021)
- Right to Left: The digital leader’s guide to Lean and Agile (2019, audiobook 2020)
- Agendashift as framework
- The Agendashift blog (blog.agendashift.com)
- Agendashift communities on Slack and LinkedIn
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Agendashift Ltd (formerly Positive Incline Ltd), UK-based specialists in leadership, engagement, strategy, and change. Founder Mike Burrows came to prominence in the Lean-Agile community as the originator of Kanban’s values model, out of which came his first book, Kanban from the Inside (2014). His more recent books Agendashift (2nd edition 2021) and Right to Left (2019, audiobook 2020) bring a resolutely needs-based and outcome-oriented perspective to change, transformation, and the Lean-Agile landscape as a whole, contributing meanwhile a number of popular tools, games, and other resources. He works as a consultant, facilitator, and trainer, and as a keynote speaker at events public and private around the world.
Copyright © 2015-2023 Agendashift Ltd (formerly Positive Incline Ltd). All rights reserved. Privacy, security, and usage policies