Free experience/practice sessions, a different assessment each month:
14 December, online, 15:00 GMT, 16:00 CET, 10am ET
25 January, online, 15:00 GMT, 16:00 CET, 10am ET
Global Survey: Agendashift Delivery Assessment, mini edition
The template for this global survey is the mini edition of the Agendashift Delivery Assessment, the one described in chapter 2 of the Agendashift book. It has the same six categories – the values of Transparency, Balance, Collaboration, Customer focus, Flow, and Leadership – as the full edition used in many of our workshops and in the Leading with Outcomes module Inside-out Strategy: Fit for maximum impact, but just three selected prompts in each, making eighteen in total. Expect to complete it in just a few minutes.
This is one of three global surveys, each with a different mini (12 to 18 prompt) assessment template:
- Agendashift Delivery Assessment, mini edition – you are here
- Deliberately Adaptive Organisation, mini edition
- Outside-in Strategy Readiness Assessment, mini edition
You can administer your own team surveys (up to 10 participants per survey) with the mini edition assessment templates via our free 14-day trial. Visit Upgrade your account for how to access the full range of templates, and without limitations on survey size.
The default language for this survey is English (EN). After signing in to your assessment, you can switch to, German (DE), Spanish (ES), Farsi (FA), French (FR), Greek (HE), Italian (IT), Korean (KO), Dutch (NL/BE or NL/NL), Russian (RU), Swedish (SV), Turkish (TR), or Ukrainian (UKR).
- Over six short pages you will be scoring a total of eighteen prompts (three per category) on a scale of 1-4
- “Choose a scope and stick to it” – thoughtfully score each prompt for the same context all the way through, scoring for the combined capability and understanding your scope as a whole.
- On a final review page that brings all your scores together, you will have 6 stars to spend across 3-6 prompts, identifying those prompts you think should be given further consideration
This survey’s privacy settings:
- You are kindly requested by your survey administrator to provide your name
- Email (required)
- Your name and email address may be added to Agendashift and Agendashift Academy mailing lists (we do this only for public surveys)
Your inputs will be visible only to yourself, your survey administrator, and (for support and broad statistical purposes only) to the site operator. Your survey administrator can release consolidated results only. For more information see privacy, security, and usage policies.
Sign up to participate
- About Agendashift
- Leading with Outcomes from the Agendashift Academy (academy.agendashift.com):
- Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation (2nd edition 2021)
- Right to Left: The digital leader’s guide to Lean and Agile (2019, audiobook 2020)
- Agendashift as framework
- The Agendashift blog (blog.agendashift.com)
- Agendashift communities on Slack and LinkedIn
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Agendashift Ltd (formerly Positive Incline Ltd), UK-based specialists in leadership, engagement, strategy, and change. Founder Mike Burrows came to prominence in the Lean-Agile community as the originator of Kanban’s values model, out of which came his first book, Kanban from the Inside (2014). His more recent books Agendashift (2nd edition 2021) and Right to Left (2019, audiobook 2020) bring a resolutely needs-based and outcome-oriented perspective to change, transformation, and the Lean-Agile landscape as a whole, contributing meanwhile a number of popular tools, games, and other resources. He works as a consultant, facilitator, and trainer, and as a keynote speaker at events public and private around the world.
Copyright © 2015-2023 Agendashift Ltd (formerly Positive Incline Ltd). All rights reserved. Privacy, security, and usage policies