Welcome to the Agendashift™ global survey
The template for this global survey is the ‘mini’ edition of the Agendashift Delivery Assessment, the one described in chapter 2 of the Agendashift book and the one we use the most. It has the same six categories as the full edition: Transparency, Balance, Collaboration, Customer focus, Flow, and Leadership — but just three selected prompts in each, making eighteen in total. Expect to complete it in just a few minutes.
You can administer your own team surveys (up to 10 participants per survey) with the mini (18-prompt) edition assessment templates via our free trial.
For the full ‘original’ edition and other templates, and without limitations on survey size:
Attend or sponsor a Leading with Outcomes workshop or training event:
- Inside-out strategy: Fit for maximum impact (academy.agendashift.com)
- Leading with Outcomes Assessment Debrief Workshop (academy.agendashift.com)
- Join the Authorised Leading with Outcomes trainer and facilitator programmes (academy.agendashift.com)
- Engage one of our authorised partners
The default language for this survey is English (EN). After signing in to your assessment, you can switch to, German (DE), Spanish (ES), Farsi (FA), French (FR), Greek (HE), Italian (IT), Korean (KO), Dutch (NL/BE or NL/NL), Russian (RU), Swedish (SV), Turkish (TR), or Ukrainian (UKR).
This survey’s privacy settings:
- You are kindly requested by your survey administrator to provide your name
- Email (required)
- Your name and email address may be added to Agendashift and Agendashift Academy mailing lists (we do this only for public surveys)
Your inputs will be visible only to yourself, your survey administrator, and (for support and broad statistical purposes only) to the site operator. Your survey administrator can release consolidated results only. For more information see privacy, security, and usage policies.
Sign up to participate
- About Agendashift
- Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation (2nd edition 2021)
- Right to Left: The digital leader’s guide to Lean and Agile (2019, audiobook 2020)
- Agendashift as framework
- Agendashift Academy
- The Agendashift blog (blog.agendashift.com)
- Agendashift communities on Slack and LinkedIn
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Agendashift Ltd (formerly Positive Incline Ltd), UK-based specialists in leadership, engagement, strategy, and change. Founder Mike Burrows came to prominence in the Lean-Agile community as the originator of Kanban’s values model, out of which came his first book, Kanban from the Inside (2014). His more recent books Agendashift (2nd edition 2021) and Right to Left (2019, audiobook 2020) bring a resolutely needs-based and outcome-oriented perspective to change, transformation, and the Lean-Agile landscape as a whole, contributing meanwhile a number of popular tools, games, and other resources. He works as a consultant, facilitator, and trainer, and as a keynote speaker at events public and private around the world.
Copyright © 2015-2023 Agendashift Ltd (formerly Positive Incline Ltd). All rights reserved. Privacy, security, and usage policies