Privacy, security and usage policies
We try to keep this simple:
- SSL everywhere: you'll notice that all our URLs have the 'https' prefix, indicating that all traffic between your browser and our servers is encrypted. We have implemented HSTS, which means that your browser should never again permit plain http access to our site once https access has been established.
- To create an account you'll need to give your full name, your email address, and a password of your choosing. In subsequent visits you will sign in with your email address and password. We expect you to give your real name but are prepared to make exceptions in cases of genuine need. We may need to capture additional personal data for billing purposes; we undertake to capture only the minimum necessary.
- We never store passwords in plain text. We use secure salted password hashing; we don't have the means to recover your password, and neither should the bad guys if you choose and manage your passwords sensibly. We expect you not to share your password with anyone else.
- Private data stays that way. We may incorporate your data in broad statistical summaries but not so that it could be attributed to you or your organisation. We won't look at the detail except at your invitation or in the event that abuse is suspected.
- Copyright on templates and other content stays with their respective creators. Unless otherwise stated, such content is provided for use within the Agendashift platform only. Explicit permission must be sought if you wish to use Agendashift-hosted content in other ways.
- We built Agendashift to help you manage change respectfully; we reserve the right to investigate and suspend or exclude content or users that detracts from that mission. We would encourage you to report any abuses to us.
Agendashift is copyright © 2015-2019 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved.