The Agendashift values-based delivery assessment
Use our distinctively inclusive, non-prescriptive, and methodology-neutral tool to develop deeper awareness of organisational potential. More...
The Agendashift transformation mapping workshop
Engage your staff in the development of a properly contextualised transformation plan and organise for continuous transformation. More...
The Agendashift leadership strategy framework
We've crystalised our combined experience in the form of Lean-Agile leadership strategies to implement and common pitfalls to avoid. More...
For free, use the mini versions of our assessment tools for use with individuals or small groups. Templates in seven languages. More...
The full range of templates, no limits on survey size, a license to use our workshop materials, and an optional listing in our partner directory. More...
Lean-Agile Strategy Days, London (2-day workshop incorporating an Agendashift practitioner's workshop)
Mike Burrows, Karl Scotland
Agile Peterborough meetup: Managing change in the 21st century: what we know & where we must do better
Scrum Gathering South Africa 2017: Keynote: Managing change in the 21st century: what we know & where we must do better
Latest news from the Agendashift blog
Now that part I of the book is out, I’ve been using the #next-steps channel in the Agendashift Slack both to share plans for part II and to discuss enhancements to the online tools. I’ll blog about part II soon; this post is about a new feature that addresses a quite frequently-expressed need. The basic need is the […]
You may have noticed that the blurb for our workshops and for the new book always starts with this: Imagine… everyone able to work consistently at their best: • Individuals, teams, between teams, across the organisation • Right conversations, right people, best possible moment • Needs anticipated, met at just the right time It’s taken from […]
What holds our surprisingly diverse community together? That's something we like to ask ourselves and each other, and the answers look something like these:
– because we're more interested in what we can accomplish with others than in what we can achieve alone
– because every situation is unique, to be explored and developed in ways both tried-and-tested and novel
– because meeting people’s needs, goals, and wishes brings meaning, direction, and pleasure
– because we're still uncovering better ways of working and new ways in which to combine them
Unique training workshops from the author of Kanban from the Inside
“Practical teaching which will be easily implemented in my business. Thank you” — business owner, Northern Ireland
“Condensed, thought-provoking, generated much team discussion” — test manager, southern England
Free! All attendees receive the opportunity to survey their team using the full 43-prompt edition of the Agendashift Values-based delivery assessment. Most of our clients choose to follow up their training with a transformation mapping workshop, and we offer a discount if they are ordered together.
Lasting Lean‑Agile transformation:
Condensed 1-day training in Lean, Agile and Kanban, with Agendashift and hypothesis-driven change
- Proven effective with mixed audiences, eg IT & business, managers & staff, experienced & novice
- Establish a platform of common understanding for your Lean‑Agile transformation
- Explore the values, principles, and paradigms of Lean, Agile, Kanban, and Scrum and how to integrate them successfully
Values-based leadership (aka Applied Servant Leadership):
Essential models and tools for the Lean‑Agile leader (2 days)
- Suitable for current and aspiring leaders at all levels
- Learn the true transformational intent of Servant Leadership
- Explore our Lean‑Agile transformation strategy framework in your own organisational context
- Learn a range of complementary leadership models alongside practical tools and techniques
We have worked with a broad range of organisations in the banking, insurance, energy, and media sectors, and with departments and agencies of national and devolved government. We engage both directly and indirectly through other professional service firms, notably Hivemind Network (UK), Alt Delivery (UK), Code Genesys Inc (UK and US), Valtech (UK and Singapore), Innovation Roots (India), and Lean Kanban Inc (US).
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean-Agile transformation. Founder Mike Burrows pioneered the values model for the Kanban Method that led to his definitive book, Kanban from the Inside. His new book Agendahift: clean conversations, coherent collaboration, continuous transformation was published May 2017.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2017 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security and usage policies