Lean-Agile transformation for everyone
We're evolving new ways to facilitate organisational change – helping practitioners and client organisations to share in a highly participatory and refreshingly non-prescriptive approach to Lean-Agile transformation.
The Agendashift values-based delivery assessment
Use our distinctively inclusive, non-prescriptive, and methodology-neutral tool to develop deeper awareness of organisational potential. More...
The Agendashift transformation mapping workshop
Engage your staff in the development of a properly contextualised transformation plan and organise for continuous transformation. More...
The Agendashift leadership strategy framework
We've crystalised our combined experience in the form of Lean-Agile leadership strategies to implement and common pitfalls to avoid. More...
Become an Agendashift facilitator
Join the Agendashift partner programme and gain full access to our tools and workshop materials.
Annual membership is just £275, with discounts available to employees of charitable, non-profit, educational or public-sector organisations. Discounts for countries outside the major economies will be available also, based (roughly) on purchasing power. Successfully introduce another partner and receive a discount on your next renewal too!
We do not add usage charges for the tools or materials. Run as many sessions as you like at no extra cost!
What holds our surprisingly diverse community together? That's something we like to ask ourselves and each other, and the answers look something like these:
– because we're more interested in what we can accomplish with others than in what we can achieve alone
– because every situation is unique, to be explored and developed in ways both tried-and-tested and novel
– because meeting people’s needs, goals, and wishes brings meaning, direction, and pleasure
– because we're still uncovering better ways of working and new ways in which to combine them
Latest news from the Agendashift blog
Did I mention that I’m writing another book? Writing begins in earnest next week, and the wait is killing me! Nearly three years after Kanban from the Inside, I again feel the compulsion. I have to do this! The new book’s first five chapters mirror the five main sections of the Agendashift transformation mapping workshop: […]
1. An Agendashift-based coaching conversation: 60-120 minutes exploring the scope and goals of your Lean-Agile transformation, identifying key organisational objectives, obstacles, and outcomes. Take a mini or full-sized Agendashift assessment on your own as prework or as the focus for conversation. 2. A Transformation Mapping workshop: If you’re an internal sponsor, let us help you engage your colleagues in the transformation process, […]
Unique training workshops from the author of Kanban from the Inside
“Practical teaching which will be easily implemented in my business. Thank you” — business owner, Northern Ireland
“Condensed, thought-provoking, generated much team discussion” — test manager, southern England
Free! All attendees receive the opportunity to survey their team using the full 43-prompt edition of the Agendashift Values-based delivery assessment. Most of our clients choose to follow up their training with a transformation mapping workshop, and we offer a discount if they are ordered together.
Lasting Lean‑Agile transformation:
Condensed 1-day training in Lean, Agile and Kanban, with Agendashift and hypothesis-driven change
- Proven effective with mixed audiences, eg IT & business, managers & staff, experienced & novice
- Establish a platform of common understanding for your Lean‑Agile transformation
- Explore the values, principles, and paradigms of Lean, Agile, Kanban, and Scrum and how to integrate them successfully
Values-based leadership (aka Applied Servant Leadership):
Essential models and tools for the Lean‑Agile leader (2 days)
- Suitable for current and aspiring leaders at all levels
- Learn the true transformational intent of Servant Leadership
- Explore our Lean‑Agile transformation strategy framework in your own organisational context
- Learn a range of complementary leadership models alongside practical tools and techniques
We have worked with a broad range of organisations in the banking, insurance, energy, and media sectors, and with departments and agencies of national and devolved government. We engage both directly and indirectly through other professional service firms, notably Hivemind Network (UK), Code Genesys Inc (UK and US), Valtech (UK and Singapore), Avega Group (Sweden), Innovation Roots (India), and Lean Kanban Inc (US).
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2017 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security and usage policies