Done well, an assessment is an exercise in trust-building. Done badly – flawed in their conception, construction, execution, or follow up – they have the opposite effect, generating not trust but cynicism. Often, they say more about the assessor than the assessed, so choose wisely!
The Agendashift Delivery Assessment is for many people their first experience of Agendashift, and we take that very seriously. Not only does it get quickly to issues that matter to people, it integrates perfectly with our facilitation process to get quickly to outcomes. Not outcomes prescribed by us, but outcomes generated through dialogue and organised for strategic impact.
You can access the tools in several ways:
- Try the mini (18-prompt) edition
– Participate in our global survey at any time
Join our free trial
– Administer your own team surveys (up to 10 participants per survey) with the mini (18-prompt) edition assessment templates
As part of a Leading with Outcomes workshop or training event:
- Inside-out strategy: Fit for maximum impact (academy.agendashift.com)
- Leading with Outcomes Assessment Debrief Workshop (academy.agendashift.com)
- Through the Authorised Leading with Outcomes trainer and facilitator programmes (academy.agendashift.com)
- By engaging one of our authorised partners
Agendashift assessment templates are organised by family, edition, and language.
Dimension 1: Family
There are five template families:
- Agendashift delivery assessment – the one on which we've been iterating since 2014 and featured in the Leading with Outcomes module Inside-out strategy: Fit for maximum impact
- The Deliberately Adaptive Organisation – the Agendashift assessment – developed for the Leading with Outcomes module Adaptive Organisation: Business agility at every scale
- Agendashift Adaptability Assessment – superseded somewhat by the preceding one, this was covered in the 2018 1st edition of the Agendashift book but omitted from the 2nd edition. We still use it from time to time though!
- Agendashift Outside-in Strategy Readiness Assessment – developed for the Leading with Outcomes module Outside-in Strategy: Positioned for Success.
- Right to Left assessment – a companion to Right to Left: The digital leader’s guide to Lean and Agile (2019, audiobook 2020)
Unless you have a specific need for one of the others, you almost certainly want the first one. But whichever one you choose, you'll get the same inclusive, non-prescriptive, and (above all) outcome-oriented language that has become our hallmark.
Dimension 2: Edition
The edition specifies both the structure and the size of the assessment:
- Original edition: the full-sized template – 42 prompts at the latest count – categorised by value (Transparency, Balance, Collaboration, Customer Focus, Flow, Leadership)
- Mini edition: like the original edition, but just 3 prompts per category, 18 in total
- Pathway edition: the same prompts (mostly) but organised differently, used mainly for reporting purposes (see note below)
- Mini pathway edition: an 18-prompt version of the above
- Featureban edition: the mini edition, re-purposed (see the Featureban home page)
Authorised facilitators and trainers have have the full range available to them, and there are no charges or restrictions on usage. The free trial gives access to the mini and mini pathway editions only, where available.
Note: We don’t typically recommend collecting survey responses using the pathway or mini pathway editions. Later in the process it’s an option when printing or sharing handouts, useful if you plan to do the Pathway Mapping exercise (chapter 3 and the Mapping activity).
Dimension 3: Language
All editions within all template families are available in English (EN), and most of them in French (FR), German (DE), Korean (KO), and Turkish (TR) also. The more popular templates are available also in Spanish (ES), Farsi (FA), Hebrew (HE), Italian (IT), Dutch (NL), Russian (RU), Swedish (SV), and Ukrainian (UKR).
- Our mission: Wholehearted
- Agendashift Assessments and Free trial
- Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation (2nd edition 2021)
- Right to Left: The digital leader’s guide to Lean and Agile (2019, audiobook 2020)
- Agendashift as framework
- Agendashift Academy
- The Agendashift blog (blog.agendashift.com)
- Agendashift communities on Slack and LinkedIn
Meet us online
- Subscribe (1-3 emails per month)
- Read our blog: blog.agendashift.com
- Join Agendashift on Slack
- Join our LinkedIn group: Agendashift
- Follow us on Twitter: @agendashift
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Agendashift Ltd (formerly Positive Incline Ltd), UK-based specialists in leadership, engagement, strategy, and change. Founder Mike Burrows came to prominence in the Lean-Agile community as the originator of Kanban’s values model, out of which came his first book, Kanban from the Inside (2014). His more recent books Agendashift (2nd edition 2021) and Right to Left (2019, audiobook 2020) bring a resolutely needs-based and outcome-oriented perspective to change, transformation, and the Lean-Agile landscape as a whole, contributing meanwhile a number of popular tools, games, and other resources. He works as a consultant, facilitator, and trainer, and as a keynote speaker at events public and private around the world.
Copyright © 2015-2023 Agendashift Ltd (formerly Positive Incline Ltd). All rights reserved. Privacy, security, and usage policies