Help: Partner programme preparation
Previous: Next steps
Signal your intention to join:
- Review the Become an Agendashift™ partner page for information on pricing and benefits
- Review the Licence agreement page and send through your acceptance
- We‘ll schedule a 90-minute onboarding call over Zoom, covering online survey administration and workshop materials
Now would also be a good time to join the Agendashift Slack if you’re not a member already.
Before your onboading call, account setup:
- Create your online account, best done via the free trial
- If you plan to be included in the partner directory, go to en.gravatar.com and associate a profile image with your email address. Note that for reasons beyond our control it sometimes takes a few minutes before your image shows up in your account profile.
- Let us know your preferred email for Dropbox (or we’ll assume that it’s the same as your account email)
- Let us know your preferred membership period (or we’ll assume 1 year)
- If you’re based in the EU outside the UK, let us know your VAT number
Also best done before your onboarding call:
- Watch the 15-minute FOTO video; it covers important Discovery exercises much better than than the onboarding call can
We don’t insist that you read the book but it certainly helps!
Typically, you will receive these immediately after your onboarding call:
- Your partner Dropbox invite
- Your invite to the private partner channel in the Agendashift Slack
- Your invoice/payment link (most partners pay online by card; we use Splink for this)
By arrangement, these can be sent in advance of your onboarding call if you’re in a hurry.
Need more help with survey administration? Try the #assessments channel in the Agendashift Slack.
Previous: Next steps
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean, Agile, strategy, and change. Founder Mike Burrows came to prominence in the Lean-Agile community as the orginator of Kanban’s values model, out of which came his first book, Kanban from the Inside (2014). His more recent books Agendashift (2018) and Right to Left (2019) bring a resolutely needs-based and outcome-oriented perspective to change, transformation, and the Lean-Agile landscape as a whole, contributing meanwhile a number of popular tools, games, and other resources. He works as a consultant, facilitator, and trainer, and as a keynote speaker at events public and private around the world.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2020 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security, and usage policies