Applied Servant Leadership:
2-day training workshop in essential models and tools for the Lean-Agile leader
- Take Servant Leadership beyond “unblock all the things” and into growth, transformation, and purpose
- Learn a range of complementary leadership models and practical tools and techniques
- Suitable for current and aspiring leaders at all levels
Through teaching and exercises, participants will be introduced to a range of concepts, models and techniques essential to the Lean-Agile leader or coach.
- Ethos & values
- Leadership & change
- Servant leadership
- Emotional intelligence
- Ladder of inference
- Double loop learning
- Practical tools & techniques:
- Collaborative agenda-setting
- Hypothesis-driven change
- The GROW model
- Lean models & derivatives
- Organisational feedback loops
- Lean-Agile transformation strategies
We invite host organisations to share their corporate values with us in advance for reference in the workshop. Participants will be asked to complete an Agendashift delivery assessment as prework. There are no other prerequisites.
The Values-based leadership workshop is only available privately at this time.
Acknowledgement: In developing this workshop we have enjoyed a close collaboration with CodeGenesys, LLC, specialists in guiding teams and organisations to better results. Their founder Ajay Reddy is the author of Scrumban [R]Evolution, cofounder of ScrumDo and creator of the GetScrumban online simulation game.
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean-Agile transformation. Founder Mike Burrows pioneered the values model for the Kanban Method that led to his definitive book, Kanban from the Inside. His new book Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation was published in May 2017.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2018 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security and usage policies