Resources: IdOO Breakout Generator – Outcomes
People collaborating over the rapid evolution of working software that is already beginning to meet needs
1. Ideal | 2. Obstacles | 3. Outcomes
Keeping in mind your Obstacles discussion, ask each other:
- What would you like to have happen?
- Then what happens? And again: Then what happens?
Tip: Start small!
- 5% outcomes – the tiniest hints of progress distinguishable from noise
- 15% outcomes – small steps in the right direction
Start over: Initial reflection | Setup
Meet us online
- Subscribe (1-3 emails per month)
- Read our blog: blog.agendashift.com
- Join Agendashift on Slack
- Join our LinkedIn group: Agendashift
- Follow us on Twitter: @agendashift
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Agendashift Ltd (formerly Positive Incline Ltd), UK-based specialists in leadership, engagement, strategy, and change. Founder Mike Burrows came to prominence in the Lean-Agile community as the originator of Kanban’s values model, out of which came his first book, Kanban from the Inside (2014). His more recent books Agendashift (2nd edition 2021) and Right to Left (2019, audiobook 2020) bring a resolutely needs-based and outcome-oriented perspective to change, transformation, and the Lean-Agile landscape as a whole, contributing meanwhile a number of popular tools, games, and other resources. He works as a consultant, facilitator, and trainer, and as a keynote speaker at events public and private around the world.
Copyright © 2015-2023 Agendashift Ltd (formerly Positive Incline Ltd). All rights reserved. Privacy, security, and usage policies