Applied Servant Leadership:
2-day training workshop in essential models and tools for the Lean-Agile leader
- Take Servant Leadership beyond “unblock all the things” and into growth, transformation, and purpose
- Learn a range of complementary leadership models and practical tools and techniques
- Suitable for current and aspiring leaders at all levels
Through teaching and exercises, participants will be introduced to a range of concepts, models and techniques essential to the Lean-Agile leader or coach.
- Ethos & values
- Leadership & change
- Servant leadership
- Emotional intelligence
- Ladder of inference
- Double loop learning
- Practical tools & techniques:
- Collaborative agenda-setting
- Hypothesis-driven change
- The GROW model
- Lean models & derivatives
- Organisational feedback loops
- Lean-Agile transformation strategies
We invite host organisations to share their corporate values with us in advance for reference in the workshop. Participants will be asked to complete an Agendashift values-based delivery assessment as prework. There are no other prerequisites.
The Values-based leadership workshop is only available privately at this time.
Acknowledgement: In developing this workshop we have enjoyed a close collaboration with CodeGenesys, LLC, specialists in guiding teams and organisations to better results. Their founder Ajay Reddy is the author of Scrumban [R]Evolution, cofounder of ScrumDo and creator of the GetScrumban online simulation game.
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean-Agile transformation. Founder Mike Burrows pioneered the values model for the Kanban Method that led to his definitive book, Kanban from the Inside. His new book Agendahift: clean conversations, coherent collaboration, continuous transformation is due out later this year.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2017 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security and usage policies