Become an Agendashift partner
Join us at the exciting intersection of Lean-Agile, Strategy, and Organisation Development! Engage with others around the world pioneering this new way of leading change with Agendashift, the wholehearted engagement model:
Gain full access to the the Agendashift tools, workshop materials, and the partner community to:
- Structure, resource, and enrich your work with your clients or your employer
- Exchange experiences, discoveries, and innovations with other practitioners
- Receive expert support from people actively applying Agendashift in the real world
Administer your own assessments – all of them outcome-oriented and framework-agnostic, not to mention helpfully thought-provoking:
- The full range of templates:
- The Agendashift delivery assessment – full and mini versions, multiple languages
- The Agendashift adaptability assessment
- The Right to Left assessment (to accompany the latest book)
- Unlimited number of survey participants
- Use them in one-to-one, team, or organisational settings
- Analyse survey results, with full control over when you share them with participants
Use (and even adapt) our workshop materials, including:
- Core, Applied, and Deep Dive
- Wholehearted:OKR and Impact!
- Coaching with Outcomes (CwO), Strategic Mapping with Outcomes, and Probe!
- An optional listing in the Agendashift partner directory
- A dedicated private channel in the Agendashift Slack
- All our published resources in one convenient place
Read the small print:
Corporate partnership is designed to meet the needs of a range of current and potential Agendashift users:
- Service providers (eg consultancies, Agile coaching companies, or looser collectives) with multiple practitioners and a shared corporate identity
- Single-person (or larger) service operations who encourage their clients to use Agendashift under their own steam, as a help along their road to self-sufficiency
- End user organisations managing their own Lean-Agile journey internally, with some internal coaching capability
Corporate Agendashift partnerships come with:
- 25% discounts on additional full partners, onboarded by us or your existing partners
- 50% discounts on associate partners, onboarded by you and without a partner listing
- The option for your corporate logo to appear on our home page, linked to the page of your choice
We also give corporate partnership status to single-person operations in recognition of Agendashift-related business generated for other partners.
Annual membership as a full partner is just £275*, with discounts available to employees of charitable, non-profit, educational or public-sector organisations. Discounts for countries outside the major economies are available also, based (roughly) on purchasing power. We do not add usage charges for the tools or materials.
Corporate Agendashift partnerships start at the annual cost of two full individual partners, or are awarded to single-partner entities in recognition of commercial activity that has been to the benefit of other partners (hosting workshops, obtaining endorsements, etc).
All of the above prices are reduced by £50 for the first year for each partner who has attended one of our Agendashift practitioner's workshops (whether public or private). And we offer generous partner discounts on many of our public workshops, up to 50% for repeat participants.*Prices exclude VAT where applicable.
- 1 year in advance: pricing as above
- 2 years in advance: 20% discount
- 3 years in advance: 30% discount
- About Agendashift
- Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation (2nd edition 2021)
- Right to Left: The digital leader’s guide to Lean and Agile (2019, audiobook 2020)
- Agendashift as framework
- The Agendashift blog (blog.agendashift.com)
- Agendashift communities on Slack and LinkedIn