Become an Agendashift™ facilitator
Join our authorised partner programme
Join the Agendashift partner programme and gain full access to the the Agendashift tools, facilitation materials, and more:
- Create your own contexts and surveys with our full range of assessment templates
- Use them in one-to-one, team, or organisational settings
- Analyse survey results, with full control over when you share them with participants
- Facilitate your own Agendashift transformation mapping workshops and coaching sessions using our latest materials
- Get listed in our partner directory (if you wish — your listing is under your control)
All partners will be onboarded via online meetings, covering:
- Online tool administration
- The coaching opportunities generated by the assessment tools
- Facilitating your own Agendashift transformation mapping workshop
- The underlying models: Clean Language, Lean & Lean Startup, Agile, Kanban, Cynefin, A3, and more
Still not sure? Join our Slack community without obligation and experience some what we're about.
Read the small print: Partner licence agreement.
Annual membership is just £275, with discounts available to employees of charitable, non-profit, educational or public-sector organisations. Discounts for countries outside the major economies are available also, based (roughly) on purchasing power. Successfully introduce another partner and receive a discount on your next renewal too!
We do not add usage charges for the tools or materials. Run as many sessions as you like at no extra cost!
*Plus VAT where applicable.
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean-Agile transformation. Founder Mike Burrows pioneered the values model for the Kanban Method that led to his definitive book, Kanban from the Inside. His new book Agendashift: clean conversations, coherent collaboration, continuous transformation was published May 2017.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2017 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security and usage policies