Which assessment template?
Agendashift™ templates are organised by family, edition, and language.
Currently, there are two template families:
- Agendashift values-based delivery assessment – this is the main one, the template we've been iterating on since 2014
- Agendashift values-based adaptability assessment – this is new, developed in parallel with chapter 5 of the new book
Unless you specifically want to assess your organisation's ability to make change happen, you almost certainly want the first one. Either way, you'll get the same inclusive, non-prescriptive, method-neutral, and (above all) outcome-centric language that has become our hallmark. It's not your typical assessment!
The edition specifies both the structure and the size of the assessment:
- Original edition: the full-sized template – 43 prompts at the latest count – structured by value (transparency, balance, collaboration, etc)
- Mini edition: like the original edition, but only 18 prompts (3 per value)
- Pathway edition: with minor variations the same prompts of the original edition, structured not by value but by the steps of Reverse STATIK
- Mini pathway edition: an 18-prompt version of the above
- Featureban edition: the mini edition, re-purposed (see the Featureban home page)
Surveys are not generally conducted using pathway or mini pathway editions. They come into play when it's time to create a transformation map (chapter 3).
As shown in the screenshot, all of these combinations are available in English (EN), and most of them in French (FR) and German (DE) also. The original and mini editions are also available in Spanish (ES), Hebrew (HE), Italian (IT), Dutch (NL), and Russian (RU).
SummaryHere are all the options summarised in a table:
|Edition||Agendashift values-based delivery assessment||Agendashift values-based change assessment||
|EN, DE, ES, FR, HE, IT, NL, RU|
|EN, DE, FR|
|Trial, Partners||EN, DE, ES, FR, HE, IT, NL, RU|
|Trial, Partners||EN, DE, FR|
- The book: Agendashift: clean conversations, coherent collaborations, continuous transformation, chapters 2, 3, and 5 especially
- Agendashift partner programme, the vehicle for practitioners to access the Agendashift assessment tools and workshop materials
- Agendashift free trial – try out the mini assessments on teams of up to 10 people
- Which workshop?
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean-Agile transformation. Founder Mike Burrows pioneered the values model for the Kanban Method that led to his definitive book, Kanban from the Inside. His new book Agendahift: clean conversations, coherent collaboration, continuous transformation was published May 2017.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2017 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security and usage policies