Resources: Agendashift™ Assessments
Assess your organisation with our web-based survey tool. Unlike the typical practice-based tools, ours is outcome-oriented and framework agnostic, helping you build agreement on outcomes, the platform for rapid, experiment-based evolution of process, practice, and organisation.
They're ideal for:
You can access the tools in several ways:
Try the mini (18-prompt) edition
– Participate in our global survey at any time
Join our free trial
– Administer your own team surveys (up to 10 participants per survey) with the mini (18-prompt) edition assessment templates
Request an unbenchmarking report
– Our machine learning model identifies potential areas of opportunity for you automatically (see below)
- Through the Agendashift parter programme:
– Engage one of our authorised partners
– Become a partner
In a nutshell: we run your survey results against our machine learning model and identify potential areas of opportunity for you automatically. Find out:
- When & why to unbenchmark
- How it works
- Online & offline, the unbenchmarking report
Agendashift assessment templates are organised by family, edition, and language.
Dimension 1: Family
There are two template families:
- Agendashift delivery assessment – this is the main one, the template we've been iterating on since 2014
- Agendashift adaptability assessment – this is more recent, developed in parallel with chapter 5 of the book
Unless you specifically want to assess your organisation's ability to make change happen, you almost certainly want the first one. Either way, you'll get the same inclusive, non-prescriptive, framework-agnostic, and (above all) outcome-centric language that has become our hallmark.
Dimension 2: Edition
The edition specifies both the structure and the size of the assessment:
- Original edition: the full-sized template – 43 prompts at the latest count – categorised by value (Transparency, Balance, Collaboration, Customer Focus, Flow, Leadership)
- Mini edition: like the original edition, but just 3 prompts per category, 18 in total
- Pathway edition: with minor variations the same prompts of the original edition, structured not by value but by the steps of Reverse STATIK
- Mini pathway edition: an 18-prompt version of the above
- Featureban edition: the mini edition, re-purposed (see the Featureban home page)
We don't usually recommend collecting survey responses using the pathway or mini pathway editions. When it's time to create a transformation map (chapter 3) and they are used to create an new presentation of the data.
Dimension 3: Language
As shown in the screenshot, all of these combinations are available in English (EN), and most of them in French (FR) and German (DE) also. The original and mini editions are also available in Spanish (ES), Hebrew (HE), Italian (IT), Dutch (NL), Russian (RU), and Swedish (SV).
Here are all the options summarised in a table:
|Edition||Agendashift delivery assessment||Agendashift adaptability assessment||
|EN, DE, ES, FR, HE, IT, NL, RU, SV|
|EN, DE, FR|
|Trial, Partners||EN, DE, ES, FR, HE, IT, NL, RU, SV|
|Trial, Partners||EN, DE, FR|
- Free trial – try out the mini assessments on teams of up to 10 people
- The book: Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation, chapters 2, 3, and 5 especially
- Agendashift partner programme, the vehicle for practitioners to access the Agendashift assessment tools and workshop materials
- Agendashift transformation strategy workshops – Core, Applied, and Advanced
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean-Agile transformation. Founder Mike Burrows pioneered the values model for the Kanban Method that led to his definitive book, Kanban from the Inside. His new book Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation was published in May 2017.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2018 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security and usage policies