Model overview (clickable)
The clickable image above shows the Agendashift principles (numbered 1-5) mapped to:
- The five activities of the Agendashift Engagement Model
- The process of continuous, outcome-oriented transformation described in the book Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation (2018)
- The four or five sessions of the typical Agendashift workshop
As workshop sessions:
- Discovery: Getting a shared sense of where we’d like to get to, identifying needs, ambitions and aspirations as well as shorter-term outcomes
- Discovery: Identifying opportunities for change, choosing appropriate change management approaches
- Mapping: Visualising plans and priorities
- Elaboration: Keeping the change process fed with ideas, framing options as hypotheses and developing them as experiments
- Operation*: Towards a truly adaptable organisation, people at every level fully engaged in change as part of their real work
*1-day workshops typically do not cover Operation.
Agendashift workshops generally finish with the Full Circle exercise as described in the book's Epilogue.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2020 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. The Agendashift Overview by Mike Burrows of Positive Incline Ltd is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/.
For the image's source .pptx file (or simply to join the Agendashift mailing list), just ask:
I understand that I will be joining the Agendashift mailing list also
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean and Agile. Founder Mike Burrows is known to the Agile and Lean-Agile communities as the author of Kanban from the Inside (2014) and Agendashift (2018), the creator of the Featureban and Changeban simulation games, a keynote speaker at conferences around the world, and as a consultant, coach, and trainer. His new book Right to Left: The digital leader’s guide to Lean and Agile was published August 15th 2019.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2020 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security, and usage policies