Model overview (clickable)
The clickable image above shows the Agendashift principles (numbered 1-5) mapped to:
- The five activities of the Agendashift engagement model, as practiced by our partners
- The process of continuous, outcome-oriented transformation described in the Agendashift book
- The four or five sessions of the typical Agendashift workshop
As workshop sessions:
- Discovery: Getting a shared sense of where we’d like to get to, identifying needs, ambitions and aspirations as well as shorter-term outcomes
- Exploration: Identifying opportunities for change, choosing appropriate change management approaches
- Mapping: Visualising plans and priorities
- Elaboration: Keeping the change process fed with ideas, framing options as hypotheses and developing them as experiments
- Operation*: Towards a truly adaptable organisation, people at every level fully engaged in change as part of their real work
*1-day workshops typically do not cover Operation.
Agendashift workshops generally finish with the Full Circle exercise as described in the book's Epilogue.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2019 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. The Agendashift Overview by Mike Burrows of Positive Incline Ltd is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/.
For the image's source .pptx file (or simply to join the Agendashift mailing list), just ask:
I understand that I will be joining the Agendashift mailing list also
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean-Agile transformation. Founder Mike Burrows pioneered the values model for the Kanban Method that led to his definitive book, Kanban from the Inside. His new book Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation was published in April 2018.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2019 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security and usage policies