Resources: The Agendashift book
clean conversations, coherent collaboration, continuous transformation
Imagine… everyone able to work consistently at their best:
- Individuals, teams, between teams, across the organisation
- Right conversations, right people, best possible moment
- Needs anticipated, met at just the right time
Fun to imagine, but how do you begin to bring that kind of Lean-Agile vision to life? How do you bring about continuous transformation in your organisation, and how do you do it without resorting to the questionable top-down and bottom-up approaches of the 20th century?
Agendashift describes a modern, inclusive, non-prescriptive, and outcome-centric approach fit for the 21st century, based on genuine participation. It integrates elegantly the best of modern techniques from Clean Language, Cynefin, Agile, Lean Startup, A3, and Kanban.
Modelled on the Agendashift transformation mapping workshop, the book covers:
- Discovery – identifying strategic goals, obstacles, and outcomes
- Exploration – prioritising areas for attention, generating outcomes, agreeing scope and approach
- Mapping – building your transformation plan
- Elaboration – generating options; framing and developing actions
- Operation – organising for continuous transformation
Read this book if any of the following apply:
- You’ve an interest – whether as a practitioner or potential sponsor – in Lean-Agile change (perhaps under a banner of “Agile transformation” or similar)
- You’d like to see what a 21st century change management approach can look like, and how that might inform your work as coach, consultant, or some other kind of change agent
- You’d love to see a model for Lean-Agile change that properly reflects Lean-Agile values and demonstrates Lean-Agile process and thinking in operation
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean-Agile transformation. Founder Mike Burrows pioneered the values model for the Kanban Method that led to his definitive book, Kanban from the Inside. His new book Agendashift: clean conversations, coherent collaboration, continuous transformation was published May 2017.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2017 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security and usage policies