Resources: The Agendashift book
Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation
Imagine… everyone able to work consistently at their best:
- Individuals, teams, between teams, across the organisation
- Right conversations, right people, best possible moment
- Needs anticipated, met at just the right time
Fun to imagine, but how do you begin to bring that kind of Lean-Agile vision to life? How do you bring about continuous transformation in your organisation, and how do you do it without undermining your efforts with the kind of change management practices that should have been dismissed long ago as incongruent, counter-productive, and ultimately self-defeating?
Agendashift answers these questions with a modern, inclusive, and fundamentally outcome-oriented approach fit for the 21st century, elegantly integrating the best of modern techniques from Clean Language, Cynefin, Agile, Lean Startup, A3, and Kanban, establishing agreement on outcomes as the platform for rapid, experiment-based evolution of process, practice, and organisation.
Modelled on our transformation strategy workshops, the book covers:
- Discovery – identifying strategic goals, obstacles, and outcomes
- Exploration – prioritising areas for attention, generating outcomes, agreeing scope and approach
- Mapping – building your transformation plan
- Elaboration – generating options; framing and developing actions
- Operation – organising for continuous transformation
Read this book if any of the following apply:
- You’ve an interest – whether as a practitioner or potential sponsor – in Lean-Agile change (perhaps under a banner of “Agile transformation” or similar)
- You’d like to see what a 21st century change management approach can look like, and how that might inform your work as coach, consultant, or some other kind of change agent
- You’d love to see a model for Lean-Agile change that properly reflects Lean-Agile values and demonstrates Lean-Agile process and thinking in operation
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean-Agile transformation. Founder Mike Burrows pioneered the values model for the Kanban Method that led to his definitive book, Kanban from the Inside. His new book Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation was published in May 2017.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2018 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security and usage policies