Resources: Right to Left: The digital leader's guide to Lean and Agile
Due midsummer 2019, Right to Left will be the third book by Agendashift founder Mike Burrows, doing for Lean and Agile in digital delivery what his 2018 book Agendashift did for change and transformation.
Are you tired of Agile introductions and actual Agile implementations that start “on the left” with projects and backlogs and work their way slowly rightwards to where the long-suffering customer waits patiently for something of value actually to happen? Well so am I, and I’m doing something about it.
Tone-wise, it will be “a book you’ll want to give your manager and hope they’ll want to pass on to theirs” – less practitioner-focussed than my first two books, but still plenty for the expert to enjoy too.
Chapter titles may change, but here’s an brief overview:
- Right to left in the material world – introducing Lean
- Right to left in the digital space – introducing Agile
- A right-to-left tour of the Lean-Agile landscape – frameworks as patterns to be combined
- Viable scaling – Lean and Agile in organisational context; the scaling frameworks; engagement models
- Outside in, towards the wholehearted organisation – strategy, capability, metrics, and large-scale feedback loops
- Upside down, inverting the pyramid – leadership and the supportive organisation
- Right to Left: a transcript of my Lean Agile Brighton talk
- #RightToLeft is #Agendashift (outcome-orientation) for delivery
- Understanding Lean-Agile, right to left
- #RightToLeft works for Scrum too
- Towards the wholehearted organisation, outside in
- How the Leader-Leader model turns Commander’s Intent upside down
Drop me a quick note (even if only to wish me luck) and subscribe for updates:
I understand that I will be joining the Agendashift mailing list
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean-Agile transformation. Founder Mike Burrows pioneered the values model for the Kanban Method that led to his definitive book, Kanban from the Inside. His new book Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation was published in April 2018.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2018 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security and usage policies