Resources: IdOO Breakout Generator – Setup
Focus your Ideal, Obstacles, Outcomes (IdOO) breakouts with this handy generator!
Designed for informal online settings such as meetups, this tool makes it easy to demonstrate the Ideal, Obstacles, Outcomes (IdOO) pattern, the strategic coaching and facilitation pattern we use with a variety of different starting points and in combination with a range of coaching tools. With it we can launch confidently into online breakout rooms knowing that all participants have easy access to supporting material.
- The IdOO pattern: Ideal, Obstacles, Outcomes
- Agendashift Leading With Outcomes: Cheat Sheet
- Agendashift assessments
- Good Obstacle, Bad Obstacle
- 15-minute FOTO
Leading with Outcomes
- A full programme of interactive workshops returning soon
Read the book
Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation, Mike Burrows (2nd edition 2021)
- About Agendashift
- Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation (2nd edition 2021)
- Right to Left: The digital leader’s guide to Lean and Agile (2019, audiobook 2020)
- Agendashift as framework
- The Agendashift blog (blog.agendashift.com)
- Agendashift communities on Slack and LinkedIn
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean, Agile, strategy, and change. Founder Mike Burrows came to prominence in the Lean-Agile community as the orginator of Kanban’s values model, out of which came his first book, Kanban from the Inside (2014). His more recent books Agendashift (2nd edition 2021) and Right to Left (2019, audiobook 2020) bring a resolutely needs-based and outcome-oriented perspective to change, transformation, and the Lean-Agile landscape as a whole, contributing meanwhile a number of popular tools, games, and other resources. He works as a consultant, facilitator, and trainer, and as a keynote speaker at events public and private around the world.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2022 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security, and usage policies