This workshop is offered both publicly and privately.
Workshops: Probe! Outcomes, Stories, and Experiments
Described by one participant as ”A3 for the 2020’s", the Probe! workshop is a standalone and enhanced version of the our strategy workshops’ Elaboration activity, as covered in chapter 4 of the Agendashift book. It features one of our most popular resources, the Agendashift Experiment A3 Template, and exciting new material from the Impact! and Wholehearted:OKR workshops.
Topics and exercises:
- Stories and their authentic situations of need
- Hypotheses “hard” and “soft”
- Just-in-time option selection
- Challenge Mapping
- Generating and selecting solution ideas
- Framing ideas as hypotheses
- Developing experiments with the Agendashift Experiment A3 Template (see below)
- Patterns: 2MBM, IdOO, and Right-to-Left Strategy Deployment
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2021 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. The page Probe! Outcomes, Stories, and Experiments by Mike Burrows of Positive Incline Ltd is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/.
Source text maintained at github.com/asplake/agendashift-open/tree/master/workshops/probe.md (github.com)
For image source files (or simply to join the Agendashift mailing list), just ask:
I understand that I will be joining the Agendashift mailing list also
- The workshops:
- About Agendashift
- Agendashift as framework
- Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation (2nd edition 2021)
- Right to Left: The digital leader’s guide to Lean and Agile (2019, audiobook 2020)
- The Agendashift blog (blog.agendashift.com)
- Agendashift communities on Slack and LinkedIn
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean, Agile, strategy, and change. Founder Mike Burrows came to prominence in the Lean-Agile community as the orginator of Kanban’s values model, out of which came his first book, Kanban from the Inside (2014). His more recent books Agendashift (2nd edition 2021) and Right to Left (2019, audiobook 2020) bring a resolutely needs-based and outcome-oriented perspective to change, transformation, and the Lean-Agile landscape as a whole, contributing meanwhile a number of popular tools, games, and other resources. He works as a consultant, facilitator, and trainer, and as a keynote speaker at events public and private around the world.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2021 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security, and usage policies