Three transformation strategy workshops:
This 1-day workshop provides familiarisation with the Agendashift transformation strategy tools and materials and an initial introduction to outcome orientation. Its typical audience includes coaches, consultants, and managers. More...
This workshop is suitable for mixed audiences and its focus is the host organisation and its ways of working. As its name suggests, its output is a coherent strategy for transformation, co-created by its participants. It is delivered either as an intensive 1-day event or as a series of smaller events as part of a broader engagement. More...
From 2018 onwards we are proud to offer this new 2-day workshop. Expanding on the core workshop, it is aimed at coaches, consultants, and managers wishing to:
- Develop their coaching and leadership skills in the areas of enquiry, facilitation, strategy deployment, and change management
- Broaden and deepen their appreciation of the Lean-Agile landscape and related bodies of knowledge
Public or private?
The core and advanced workshops are offered both publicly (see our events calendar) and privately. Public workshops are focussed primarily on skills, whereas private workshops can address a range of organisational needs:
- To launch, refocus, or re-energise continuous transformation in your organisation
- To enhance your organisation's internal coaching and change management capability
- To form part of your organisation's leadership development programme, maximising cultural impact
Your workshop will be facilitated by an Agendashift partner, the majority of whom are listed in our partner directory. Our unlisted partners typically work exclusively within a single client organisation (often their employer), enabling self-service access to the full range of tools and materials.
- Agendashift partner programme, the vehicle for practitioners to access the Agendashift assessment tools and workshop materials
- The book: Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation, whose the chapters follow the same structure as the workshops.
- Agendashift assessments
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean-Agile transformation. Founder Mike Burrows pioneered the values model for the Kanban Method that led to his definitive book, Kanban from the Inside. His new book Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation was published in April 2018.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2018 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security and usage policies