I need to lead in a transforming organisation:
I want to help others to lead with outcomes:
We help leaders and engaged team members at every level to gain fluency in the language of outcomes – developing and pursuing strategies together, innovating and adapting as the organisation learns to renew and transform itself. More...
This page describes workshops assembled from Agendashift's exercises and patterns, ready-made and tested facilitation materials made available via the partner programme. For our integrated curriculum of self-paced study and workshop-based training, visit Leading with Outcomes (academy.agendashift.com).
One wholehearted engagement model, three workshop families:
- Transformation Strategy Workshops – hands-on with the Agendashift engagement model
- Outside-in Strategy Workshops – variations on this exciting strategy approach
- Short Training Workshops – specific skills and techniques of coaching and organisation design
All our workshops can be delivered online, typically over multiple days in sessions of up to two hours each.
Transformation Strategy Workshops
The classic Agendashift workshops, following the design described in the book Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation (2nd edition 2021). They can be delivered online, typically over multiple days in sessions of up to two hours each. All include the Agendashift delivery assessment as prework, input to the Exploration session.
1. Core Agendashift: Facilitating Outcome-Oriented Change
This 1-day workshop provides familiarisation with the Agendashift transformation strategy tools and materials and an initial introduction to outcome orientation. Its typical audience includes coaches, consultants, and managers. More...
2. Applied Agendashift: Co-Creating Your Transformation Strategy
Using the same Core material, the focus of the Applied workshop the host organisation and its ways of working. As its name suggests, its output is a coherent strategy for transformation, co-created by its participants. It is delivered either as an intensive 1-day event for a mixed audience or as a series of targetted events as part of a broader engagement. More...
3. Agendashift Deep Dive: Coaching and Leading Continuous Transformation
Expanding on the Core workshop, the 2-day Deep Dive workshop is aimed at coaches, consultants, and managers wishing to develop their coaching and leadership skills in the areas of coaching, facilitation, strategy deployment, and change leadership, and to broaden and deepen their appreciation of the Lean-Agile landscape and related bodies of knowledge. More...
Outside-in Strategy Workshops
In the approach introduced in Agendashift and developed in Right to Left (2019, audiobook 2020), three variations on the theme of the outside-in strategy review.
1. Agendashift Outside-in Strategy Review (OI-SR)
A private 1-day strategy review, also the platform for the Impact! and Wholehearted:OKR workshops. More...
2. Impact! Story, strategy, and outcomes for products and services
A 1-day Agendashift workshop for product people. Different expressions of user need; managing your portfolio of experiments; thinking strategically about product evolution; options, hypotheses, and experiments. More...
3. Wholehearted:OKR – Integrating strategy, development, and delivery
This 2-day / 8-session workshop uses the outside-in strategy review both to understand and to introduce Objectives and Key Results (OKR). Get the benefits, avoid the dysfunctions, and begin to see your organisation differently. More...
Short Training Workshops
These shorter workshops address specific skills and techniques of coaching and organisation design, all 100% online:
Our third family of workshops, all 100% online, and comprising:
1. Coaching with Outcomes (CwO)
The first of our workshops to go 100% online, this covers the Discovery and Exploration sessions of the Core workshop and features both the Lite and Classic editions of our Clean Language-inspired coaching game 15-minute FOTO. More...
2. Strategic Mapping with Outcomes
This short workshop is centered on the ‘string’ of three mapping exercises from the Mapping activity of the Deep Dive workshop. More...
3. Probe! Outcomes, Stories, and Experiments
Described by one participant as “A3 for the 2020’s”, the Probe! workshop is a standalone and enhanced version of the our strategy workshops’ Elaboration activity, as covered in chapter 4 of the Agendashift book. It features one of our most popular resources, the Agendashift Experiment A3 Template, and exciting new material from the Impact! and Wholehearted:OKR workshops.
4. Implementing your Outside-in Service Delivery Review (OI-SDR)
A private workshop that will take you well on your way to implementing your own [Outside-in Service Delivery Review (OI-SDR)] as introduced in Agendashift and developed in Right to Left. More...
Public or private?
Public training is offered and certified by (or in association with) the Agendashift Academy. Private workshops can be targetted directely at a range of organisational needs:
- To launch, refocus, or re-energise continuous transformation in your organisation
- To enhance your organisation's internal coaching and change management capability
- To support your organisation development or leadership development programme
Your workshop will be facilitated by an Agendashift partner, the majority of whom are listed in our partner directory. Our unlisted partners typically work exclusively within a single client organisation (often their employer), enabling self-service access to the full range of tools and materials.
Copyright © 2015-2023 Agendashift Ltd (formerly Positive Incline Ltd). All rights reserved. The page Agendashift Workshops by Mike Burrows of Agendashift Ltd is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/.
Source text maintained at github.com/asplake/agendashift-open/tree/master/workshops.md (github.com)
For image source files (or simply to join the Agendashift mailing list), just ask:
I understand that I will be joining the Agendashift mailing list also
- The workshops:
- Transformation strategy: Core, Applied, and Deep Dive
- Outside-in strategy: Outside-in strategy review (OI-SR), Impact!, and Wholehearted:OKR
- Short training: Coaching with Outcomes (CwO), Strategic Mapping with Outcomes, Probe! and Implementing your OI-SDR
- Our mission: Wholehearted
- Agendashift Assessments and Free 14-day trial
- Events calendar – training and other events
- Leading with Outcomes from the Agendashift Academy (academy.agendashift.com):
- Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation (2nd edition 2021)
- Right to Left: The digital leader’s guide to Lean and Agile (2019, audiobook 2020)
- Agendashift as framework
- The Agendashift blog (blog.agendashift.com)
- Agendashift communities on Slack and LinkedIn
Meet us online
- Subscribe (1-3 emails per month)
- Read our blog: blog.agendashift.com
- Join Agendashift on Slack
- Join our LinkedIn group: Agendashift
- Follow us on Twitter: @agendashift
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Agendashift Ltd (formerly Positive Incline Ltd), UK-based specialists in leadership, engagement, strategy, and change. Founder Mike Burrows came to prominence in the Lean-Agile community as the originator of Kanban’s values model, out of which came his first book, Kanban from the Inside (2014). His more recent books Agendashift (2nd edition 2021) and Right to Left (2019, audiobook 2020) bring a resolutely needs-based and outcome-oriented perspective to change, transformation, and the Lean-Agile landscape as a whole, contributing meanwhile a number of popular tools, games, and other resources. He works as a consultant, facilitator, and trainer, and as a keynote speaker at events public and private around the world.
Copyright © 2015-2023 Agendashift Ltd (formerly Positive Incline Ltd). All rights reserved. Privacy, security, and usage policies