Leading change in the 21st century? You need a 21st century engagement model:
- Based not on the imposition of prescribed solutions but around authentic agreement on outcomes
- Not linear and plan-based, but emergent, humane, and complexity-conscious
- Not just one-off projects, but the beginning of new conversations and new kinds of conversation
- Not proprietary, but open and framework-agnostic – built by and for a welcoming community of experienced practitioners working at the intersection of Lean, Agile, organisation development (OD), and strategy deployment
Transformation strategy workshops
Our four transformation strategy workshops cover the Agendashift engagement model with a range of depth, coverage, and organisation focus:
This 1-day workshop provides familiarisation with the Agendashift transformation strategy tools and materials and an initial introduction to outcome orientation. Its typical audience includes coaches, consultants, and managers. More...
This workshop is suitable for mixed audiences and its focus is the host organisation and its ways of working. As its name suggests, its output is a coherent strategy for transformation, co-created by its participants. It is delivered either as an intensive 1-day event or as a series of smaller events as part of a broader engagement. More...
Expanding on the core workshop, the 2-day Advanced workshop is aimed at coaches, consultants, and managers wishing to develop their coaching and leadership skills in the areas of enquiry, facilitation, strategy deployment, and change management, and to broaden and deepen their appreciation of the Lean-Agile landscape and related bodies of knowledge. More...
Beginning with the shorter online workshops, some Agendashift workshops are certified by the Open Leadership Network, for which Agendashift founder Mike Burrows is an advisory board member.
Beyond transformation strategy
Agendashift applied in two different directions:
Coming soon (immediate availability for private workshops, public in 2020), a 1-day Agendashift workshop for product people.
Coming soon (near-immediate availability for private workshops, public in 2020), implementing OKR wholeheartedly with Agendashift.
- The more general strategy workshop as described in Right to Left: The digital leader’s guide to Lean and Agile, the Outside-in Strategy Review. This uses some of the tools of the transformation strategy workshops in conjunction with the Outside-in Strategy Review (OI-SR) template
- Training workshops, based on (for example) our simulation games Changeban or Featureban, with or without more Agendashift-specific tools, the Agendashift delivery assessment for example.
Public or private?
The core and advanced workshops are offered both publicly (see our events calendar) and privately. Public workshops are focussed primarily on skills, whereas private workshops can address a range of organisational needs:
- To launch, refocus, or re-energise continuous transformation in your organisation
- To enhance your organisation's internal coaching and change management capability
- To form part of your organisation's leadership development programme, maximising cultural impact
Your workshop will be facilitated by an Agendashift partner, the majority of whom are listed in our partner directory. Our unlisted partners typically work exclusively within a single client organisation (often their employer), enabling self-service access to the full range of tools and materials.
- Agendashift partner programme, the vehicle for practitioners to access the Agendashift assessment tools and workshop materials
- The book: Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation, whose the chapters follow the same structure as the transformation strategy workshops.
- The book: Right to Left: The digital leader’s guide to Lean and Agile, for the outside-in strategy review
- Agendashift assessments
- Agendashift icons (and handout)
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean and Agile. Founder Mike Burrows is known to the Agile and Lean-Agile communities as the author of Kanban from the Inside (2014) and Agendashift (2018), the creator of the Featureban and Changeban simulation games, a keynote speaker at conferences around the world, and as a consultant, coach, and trainer. His new book Right to Left: The digital leader’s guide to Lean and Agile was published August 15th 2019.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2019 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security and usage policies