I need to lead in a transforming organisation:
I want to help others to lead with outcomes:
We help leaders and engaged team members at every level to gain fluency in the language of outcomes – developing and pursuing strategies together, innovating and adapting as the organisation learns to renew and transform itself. More...
Workshops: Short Training Workshops
Our third family of workshops, all 100% online, and comprising:
1. Coaching with Outcomes (CwO)
The first of our workshops to go 100% online, this 2-session workshop covers the Discovery and Exploration sessions of the Core workshop and features both the Lite and Classic editions of our Clean Language-inspired coaching game 15-minute FOTO. More...
2. Strategic Mapping with Outcomes
This short workshop is centered on the ‘string’ of three mapping exercises from the Mapping activity of the Deep Dive workshop. More...
3. Probe! Outcomes, Stories, and Experiments
Described by one participant as ”A3 for the 2020’s", the Probe! workshop is a standalone and enhanced version of the our strategy workshops’ Elaboration activity, as covered in chapter 4 of the Agendashift book. It features one of our most popular resources, the Agendashift Experiment A3 Template, and exciting new material from the Impact! and Wholehearted:OKR workshops.
4. Implementing your Outside-in Service Delivery Review (OI-SDR)
A private workshop that will take you well on your way to implementing your own outside-in service delivery review (OI-SDR) as introduced in Agendashift (2nd edition 2021) and developed in Right to Left (2019, audiobook 2020). More...
Public or private?
With the exception of the private-only outside-in service delivery review workshop, all workshops are offered both publicly and privately.
Your workshop will be facilitated by an Agendashift partner, the majority of whom are listed in our partner directory. Our unlisted partners typically work exclusively within a single client organisation (often their employer), enabling self-service access to the full range of tools and materials.
Copyright © 2015-2023 Agendashift Ltd (formerly Positive Incline Ltd). All rights reserved. The page Short Training Workshops by Mike Burrows of Agendashift Ltd is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/.
Source text maintained at github.com/asplake/agendashift-open/tree/master/workshops/short-training.md (github.com)
For image source files (or simply to join the Agendashift mailing list), just ask:
I understand that I will be joining the Agendashift mailing list also
- The workshops:
- Transformation strategy: Core, Applied, and Deep Dive
- Outside-in strategy: Outside-in strategy review (OI-SR), Impact!, and Wholehearted:OKR
- Short training: Coaching with Outcomes (CwO), Strategic Mapping with Outcomes, Probe! and Implementing your OI-SDR
- Our mission: Wholehearted
- Agendashift Assessments and Free 14-day trial
- Events calendar – training and other events
- Leading with Outcomes from the Agendashift Academy (academy.agendashift.com):
- Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation (2nd edition 2021)
- Right to Left: The digital leader’s guide to Lean and Agile (2019, audiobook 2020)
- Agendashift as framework
- The Agendashift blog (blog.agendashift.com)
- Agendashift communities on Slack and LinkedIn
Meet us online
- Subscribe (1-3 emails per month)
- Read our blog: blog.agendashift.com
- Join Agendashift on Slack
- Join our LinkedIn group: Agendashift
- Follow us on Twitter: @agendashift
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Agendashift Ltd (formerly Positive Incline Ltd), UK-based specialists in leadership, engagement, strategy, and change. Founder Mike Burrows came to prominence in the Lean-Agile community as the originator of Kanban’s values model, out of which came his first book, Kanban from the Inside (2014). His more recent books Agendashift (2nd edition 2021) and Right to Left (2019, audiobook 2020) bring a resolutely needs-based and outcome-oriented perspective to change, transformation, and the Lean-Agile landscape as a whole, contributing meanwhile a number of popular tools, games, and other resources. He works as a consultant, facilitator, and trainer, and as a keynote speaker at events public and private around the world.
Copyright © 2015-2023 Agendashift Ltd (formerly Positive Incline Ltd). All rights reserved. Privacy, security, and usage policies