Applied Agendashift: Co-Creating Your Transformation Strategy
“Fantastic Agendashift workshop today. I’d recommend to anyone responsible for organisational change”
“Not only did we learn some good techniques, more important was the quite unexpected 180° shift in awareness and thinking in our management team”
Working collaboratively, create a transformation plan for your organisation based on a shared understanding of how things are, the opportunities for future development, and the outcomes essential to your success. Working on things that really matter to your organisation, practice some powerful techniques from Clean Language, Lean Startup, A3, Cynefin, and Kanban. It's is a great way to scope, launch, or re-energise your Lean-Agile transformation.
The Agendashift delivery assessment is typically set as pre-work for this workshop. In keeping with the assessment, the workshop is light on jargon and prescription and strong on inclusivity and honest reflection. Most of all, it is about opportunities, outcomes, alignment, and action.
Who should attend?
- Leadership teams, as a strategy exercise
- Audiences of mixed seniority, eg CxO, managers, and frontline staff for an in-depth transformation planning exercise
- Delivery teams, to learn new techniques and to explore improvement opportunities
For a version of this workshop aimed at practitioners (coaches, consultants, etc) see Core Agendashift: Facilitating Outcome-Oriented Change, and for an in-depth 2-day workshop see Agendashift Deep Dive: Coaching and Leading Continuous Transformation. Both of these are held publicly from time to time – see our Events calendar .
For a full day workshop (talk to us if you'd like something shorter or spread over a longer period):
- Discovery: Explore strategic objectives, obstacles, outcomes, change strategies
- Exploration: Debrief your Agendashift delivery assessment, agree scope
- Mapping: Build a transformation plan
- Elaboration: Generate, frame, and develop actions
Note: Operation, chapter 5 of the book, is no longer part of our 1-day workshops but may be covered by agreed support activities and is included in the 2-day workshop Agendashift Deep Dive: Coaching and Leading Continuous Transformation.
- Agreement on a way forward, developed to the level required to meet the expectations of workshop sponsors and participants
- Agreement on priority areas and immediate actions
- Shared awareness of organisational context in the shape of objectives, challenges, problems, desired outcomes, and their relevance to the transformation process
- Exposure – in a natural and experiential way rather than anything "teachy" – to a range of techniques and concepts from Lean-Agile, Kanban, Clean Language, Cynefin, Lean Startup, and A3.
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean, Agile, strategy, and change. Founder Mike Burrows came to prominence in the Lean-Agile community as the orginator of Kanban’s values model, out of which came his first book, Kanban from the Inside (2014). His more recent books Agendashift (2018) and Right to Left (2019) bring a resolutely needs-based and outcome-oriented perspective to change, transformation, and the Lean-Agile landscape as a whole, contributing meanwhile a number of popular tools, games, and other resources. He works as a consultant, facilitator, and trainer, and as a keynote speaker at events public and private around the world.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2020 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security, and usage policies