Applied Agendashift: Co-Creating Your Transformation Strategy
“Fantastic Agendashift workshop today. I’d recommend to anyone responsible for organisational change”
“Not only did we learn some good techniques, more important was the quite unexpected 180° shift in awareness and thinking in our management team”
Working collaboratively, create a transformation plan for your organisation based on a shared understanding of how things are, the opportunities for future development, and the outcomes essential to your success. Working on things that really matter to your organisation, practice some powerful techniques from Clean Language, Lean Startup, A3, Cynefin, and Kanban. It's is a great way to scope, launch, or re-energise your Lean-Agile transformation.
The Agendashift delivery assessment is typically set as pre-work for this workshop. In keeping with the assessment, the workshop is light on jargon and prescription and strong on inclusivity and honest reflection. Most of all, it is about opportunities, outcomes, alignment, and action.
Who should attend?
- Leadership teams, as a strategy exercise
- Audiences of mixed seniority, eg CxO, managers, and frontline staff for an in-depth transformation planning exercise
- Delivery teams, to learn new techniques and to explore improvement opportunities
For a version of this workshop aimed at practitioners (coaches, consultants, etc) see Core Agendashift: Facilitating Outcome-Oriented Change, and for an in-depth 2-day workshop see Advanced Agendashift: Coaching and Leading Continuous Transformation. Both of these are held publicly from time to time – see our Events calendar .
For a full day workshop (talk to us if you'd like something shorter or spread over a longer period):
- Discovery: Explore strategic objectives, obstacles, outcomes, change strategies
- Exploration: Debrief your Agendashift delivery assessment, agree scope
- Mapping: Build a transformation plan
- Elaboration: Generate, frame, and develop actions
Note: Operation, chapter 5 of the book, is no longer part of our 1-day workshops but may be covered by agreed support activities and is included in the 2-day workshop Advanced Agendashift: Coaching and Leading Continuous Transformation.
- Agreement on a way forward, developed to the level required to meet the expectations of workshop sponsors and participants
- Agreement on priority areas and immediate actions
- Shared awareness of organisational context in the shape of objectives, challenges, problems, desired outcomes, and their relevance to the transformation process
- Exposure – in a natural and experiential way rather than anything "teachy" – to a range of techniques and concepts from Lean-Agile, Kanban, Clean Language, Cynefin, Lean Startup, and A3.
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean and Agile. Founder Mike Burrows is known to the Agile and Lean-Agile communities as the author of Kanban from the Inside (2014) and Agendashift (2018), the creator of the Featureban and Changeban simulation games, a keynote speaker at conferences around the world, and as a consultant, coach, and trainer. His new book Right to Left: The digital leader’s guide to Lean and Agile was published August 15th 2019.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2020 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security, and usage policies