I need to lead in a transforming organisation:
I want to help others to lead with outcomes:
We help leaders and engaged team members at every level to gain fluency in the language of outcomes – developing and pursuing strategies together, innovating and adapting as the organisation learns to renew and transform itself. More...
Workshops: Outside-in Strategy Workshops
Our second family of workshops, as introduced in Agendashift (2nd edition 2021) and developed in Right to Left (2019, audiobook 2020):
- Wholehearted:OKR – Integrating strategy, development, and delivery – understanding and implementing OKR
- Impact! Story, strategy, and outcomes for products and services – Agendashift for product people
- Agendashift Outside-in Strategy Review (OI-SR) – the essential strategy review workshop that inspired the other two
All our workshops can be delivered online, typically over multiple days in sessions of up to two hours each.
Choose your outside-in strategy workshop
1. Wholehearted:OKR – Integrating strategy, development, and delivery
This 2-day / 8-session workshop uses the outside-in strategy review as a safe and effective way to approach Objectives and Key Results (OKR). Get the benefits, avoid the dysfunctions, and begin to see your organisation differently. More...
2. Impact! Story, strategy, and outcomes for products and services
A 1-day Agendashift workshop for product people. Different expressions of user need; managing your portfolio of experiments; thinking strategically about product evolution; options, hypotheses, and experiments. More...
3. Agendashift Outside-in Strategy Review (OI-SR)
A private strategy review, typically as a 1-day workshop. It is also the platform on which the Impact! and Wholehearted:OKR workshops are built. More...
Public or private?
With the exception of the private-only outside-in strategy review workshop (the platform for the others), all workshops are offered both publicly and privately. Private workshops represent an important opportunity to review and develop strategy; public workshops are more about the approach and techniques.
Your workshop will be facilitated by an Agendashift partner, the majority of whom are listed in our [partner directory]. Our unlisted partners typically work exclusively within a single client organisation (often their employer), enabling self-service access to the full range of tools and materials.
Copyright © 2015-2023 Agendashift Ltd (formerly Positive Incline Ltd). All rights reserved. The page Outside-in Strategy Workshops by Mike Burrows of Agendashift Ltd is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/.
Source text maintained at github.com/asplake/agendashift-open/tree/master/workshops/outside-in-strategy.md (github.com)
For image source files (or simply to join the Agendashift mailing list), just ask:
I understand that I will be joining the Agendashift mailing list also
- The workshops:
- Transformation strategy: Core, Applied, and Deep Dive
- Outside-in strategy: Outside-in strategy review (OI-SR), Impact!, and Wholehearted:OKR
- Short training: Coaching with Outcomes (CwO), Strategic Mapping with Outcomes, Probe! and Implementing your OI-SDR
- Our mission: Wholehearted
- Agendashift Assessments and Free 14-day trial
- Events calendar – training and other events
- Leading with Outcomes from the Agendashift Academy (academy.agendashift.com):
- Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation (2nd edition 2021)
- Right to Left: The digital leader’s guide to Lean and Agile (2019, audiobook 2020)
- Agendashift as framework
- The Agendashift blog (blog.agendashift.com)
- Agendashift communities on Slack and LinkedIn
Meet us online
- Subscribe (1-3 emails per month)
- Read our blog: blog.agendashift.com
- Join Agendashift on Slack
- Join our LinkedIn group: Agendashift
- Follow us on Twitter: @agendashift
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Agendashift Ltd (formerly Positive Incline Ltd), UK-based specialists in leadership, engagement, strategy, and change. Founder Mike Burrows came to prominence in the Lean-Agile community as the originator of Kanban’s values model, out of which came his first book, Kanban from the Inside (2014). His more recent books Agendashift (2nd edition 2021) and Right to Left (2019, audiobook 2020) bring a resolutely needs-based and outcome-oriented perspective to change, transformation, and the Lean-Agile landscape as a whole, contributing meanwhile a number of popular tools, games, and other resources. He works as a consultant, facilitator, and trainer, and as a keynote speaker at events public and private around the world.
Copyright © 2015-2023 Agendashift Ltd (formerly Positive Incline Ltd). All rights reserved. Privacy, security, and usage policies