The Agendashift™ Workshop:
Co-Creating Your Transformation Strategy
Imagine… everyone able to work consistently at their best:
- Individuals, teams, between teams, across the organisation
- Right conversations, right people, best possible moment
- Needs anticipated, met at just the right time
“Fantastic Agendashift workshop today. I’d recommend to anyone responsible for organisational change”
“Not only did we learn some good techniques, more important was the quite unexpected 180° shift in awareness and thinking in our management team”
Working collaboratively, create a transformation plan for your organisation based on a shared understanding of how things are, the opportunities for future development, and the outcomes essential to your success. Working on things that really matter to your organisation, practice some powerful techniques from Clean Language, Lean Startup, A3, Cynefin, and Kanban. It's is a great way to scope, launch, or re-energise your Lean-Agile transformation.
The Agendashift delivery assessment is typically set as pre-work for this workshop. In keeping with the assessment, the workshop is light on jargon and prescription and strong on inclusivity and honest reflection. Most of all, it is about opportunities, outcomes, alignment, and action.
According to the workshop’s agreed objectives and the required strength of its planning outputs, a reconciliation may be made with our transformation strategy framework. Our white paper is available on request and is distributed to workshop participants as appropriate.
Who should attend?
- Leadership teams, as a strategy exercise
- Audiences of mixed seniority, eg CxO, managers, and frontline staff for an in-depth transformation planning exercise
- Delivery teams, to learn new techniques and to explore improvement opportunities
For a version of this workshop aimed at practitioners (coaches, consultants, etc) see Core Agendashift: Facilitating Outcome-Oriented Change. Some of these are held publicly – see our events calendar.
For a full day workshop (talk to us if you'd like something shorter or spread over a longer period):
- Discovery: Explore strategic objectives, obstacles, outcomes, change strategies
- Exploration: Debrief your Agendashift delivery assessment, agree scope
- Mapping: Build a transformation plan
- Elaboration: Generate, frame, and develop actions
Note: Operation, chapter 5 of the book, is no longer part of our 1-day workshops but may be covered by support arrangements and is included in the 2-day workshop Advanced Agendashift: Coaching and Leading Continuous Transformation.
- Agreement on a way forward, developed to the level required to meet the expectations of workshop sponsors and participants
- Agreement on priority areas and immediate actions
- Shared awareness of organisational context in the shape of objectives, challenges, problems, desired outcomes, and their relevance to the transformation process
- Exposure – in a natural and experiential way rather than anything "teachy" – to a range of techniques and concepts from Lean-Agile, Kanban, Clean Language, Cynefin, Lean Startup, and A3.
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean-Agile transformation. Founder Mike Burrows pioneered the values model for the Kanban Method that led to his definitive book, Kanban from the Inside. His new book Agendashift: clean conversations, coherent collaboration, continuous transformation was published in May 2017.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2017 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security and usage policies