The Agendashift™ transformation mapping workshop
Imagine… everyone able to work consistently at their best:
- Individuals, teams, between teams,
- across the organisation
- Right conversations, right people, right time
- Needs met at just the right time
“Fantastic Agendashift workshop today. I’d recommend to anyone responsible for organisational change”
Working collaboratively, create a transformation plan for your organisation based on a shared understanding of how things are, the opportunities for future development, and the outcomes essential to your success. Working on things that really matter to your organisation, practice some powerful techniques from Lean Startup, A3, Cynefin, and Kanban. It's is a great way to scope, launch, or re-energise your Lean-Agile transformation.
The Agendashift Values-based delivery assessment is typically set as pre-work for this workshop. In keeping with the assessment, the workshop is light on jargon and prescription and strong on inclusivity and honest reflection. Most of all, it is about opportunities, outcomes, alignment, and action.
According to the workshop’s agreed objectives and the required strength of its planning outputs, a reconciliation may be made with our transformation strategy framework. Our white paper is available on request and is distributed to workshop participants as appropriate.
Who should attend?
- Leadership teams, as a strategy exercise
- Audiences of mixed seniority, eg CxO, managers, and frontline staff for an in-depth transformation planning exercise
- Coaching teams, for their development and potentially part of their onboarding as Agendashift partners
Check out our events calendar for Agendashift facilitator days, public versions of this workshop aimed mainly at practitioners and sponsors.
For a full day workshop (talk to us if you'd like something shorter):
- Discovery: Explore strategic objectives, obstacles, outcomes, change strategies
- Analysis: Debrief your Agendashift values-based delivery assessment, agree scope
- Mapping: Build a transformation plan
- Elaboration: Generate, frame, and develop actions
- Operation: Organise for continuous transformation
- Agreement on a way forward, developed to the level required to meet the expectations of workshop sponsors and participants
- Agreement on priority areas and immediate actions
- Shared awareness of organisational context in the shape of objectives, challenges, problems, desired outcomes, and their relevance to the transformation process
- Exposure – in a natural and experiential way rather than anything "teachy" – to Lean-Agile, Kanban, Clean Language, Cynefin, Lean Startup, and A3.
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean-Agile transformation. Founder Mike Burrows pioneered the values model for the Kanban Method that led to his definitive book, Kanban from the Inside. His new book Agendahift: clean conversations, coherent collaboration, continuous transformation is due out later this year.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2017 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security and usage policies