Coaching and Leading Continuous Transformation
From 2018 onwards we are proud to offer this new 2-day advanced workshop. Expanding on (and including) the core workshop, it is aimed at coaches, consultants, and managers wishing to:
- Develop their coaching and leadership skills in the areas of enquiry, facilitation, strategy deployment, and change leadership
- Broaden and deepen their appreciation of the Lean-Agile landscape and related bodies of knowledge and their strategic application to organisational development
Who should attend?
The advanced workshop is aimed at agents of organisational change – internal or external, specialist practitioner or leader. Whilst the majority of attendees have been coaches and consultants, a significant minority have been project managers and team/departmental leaders also.
Public or private?
The core and advanced workshops are offered both publicly (see our events calendar) and privately. Public workshops are focussed primarily on skills, whereas private workshops can address a range of organisational needs:
- To launch, refocus, or reenergise continuous transformation in your organisation
- To enhance your organisation's internal coaching and change management capability
- To form part of your organisation's leadership development programme, maximising cultural impact
- Discovery: Describing where we would like to get to
- Exploring organisational context, objectives, obstacles, and outcomes
- Plan on a page
- Culture, values, and Systems Thinking
- Exploration: Prospecting for opportunities
- Mission, purpose, and identity
- Dissatisfactions and frustrations
- Debriefing your Agendashift delivery assessment
- Generating outcomes
- Exploring different approaches
- Mapping: Building a visual transformation plan
- Transformation mapping
- Strategy model reconciliations
- Stories, requirements, and needs
- Elaboration: Framing actions, testing our thinking
- Changeban: a Lean Startup flavoured variant of Featureban, our popular simulation game
- Creating options, framing hypotheses, developing experiments
- Testing your experiment design
- Operation: Change as real work
- The Agendashift adaptability assessment
- Inverting the pyramid
- What makes a good feedback loop?
- Practice in a range of outcome-oriented facilitation techniques
- Recognition of the role of outcome orientation in the modern organisation
- Understanding of the integration of techniques and concepts from Lean-Agile, Kanban, Clean Language, Cynefin, Lean Startup, and A3
- Awareness of the power of feedback loops in organisational behaviour and evolution
Your facilitator will be one of our most experienced practitioners, either Agendashift founder Mike Burrows or a close collaborator.
Meet us online
Agendashift™ is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean-Agile transformation. Founder Mike Burrows pioneered the values model for the Kanban Method that led to his definitive book, Kanban from the Inside. His new book Agendashift: clean conversations, coherent collaboration, continuous transformation was published in May 2017.
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2017 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. Privacy, security and usage policies